- Bucharest, Romania
- with professional experience
a. hartrodt Romania srl is offering a full tome postion for a Sales field at out Bucharest branch.
We are an international sea and air freight forwarding company headquartered in Hamburg with more than 2,000 employees worldwide who work for us in over 80 of our own offices in 100 countries. With their help, we have been offering our customers first-class logistics solutions from a single source since 1887. Their performance stands for our name – for customer orientation, product experience, flexibility and independence.
To support and expand our business area, we are looking for an employee that fits in our Sales team located in Bucharest as soon as possible.
- Development and support of existing customers
- Acquisition of new customers
- Conducting visits to new and existing customers
- Preparation of visit reports in English
- Coordination and follow-up of sales leads
- Monitoring and control of sales promotions
- Preparation and dissemination of offers / enquiries
- Complaint management
- Maintenance of the CRM program
- Completed commercial vocational training or training in the field of freight forwarding and logistics services with a focus on air and sea freight
- 2-3 years professional experience in sales
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working
- Strong communication skills and assertiveness
- Committed appearance and good manners
- Openness and ability to work in a team
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Car driving licence
In addition, you can expect a varied task with a high level of personal responsibility and helpful colleagues who will provide advice and support, especially during your induction. If you are looking for a secure job and would like to experience the added value of a medium-sized, owner-managed company with a long-standing tradition, we look forward to receiving your detailed application.
If you have any questions about the application, please contact:
How to apply
- Required Information