- Amberes, Bélgica
a. hartrodt (Belgium) nv is part of the a. hartrodt
group of companies, which was founded in Hamburg in 1887 as an
international shipping company. It is still privately owned today. With a
worldwide network of offices and partners in more than 100 countries
and more than 2,000 employees, the a. hartrodt group of companies is
able to offer customized transport and global logistic solutions.
For our office in Antwerp we are looking for an airfreight forwarder for our export department.
- You handle the export files from A to Z independently, within a team.
- Receiving and confirming orders for export air freight.
- Booking the shipment with the airline.
- Arranging and coordinating the collection and delivery of the goods to our warehouse at Brucargo.
- Preparation of complete documentation (MAWB/HAWB/manifest/...), EXA, EUR1, ATR.
- Sending AWB/pre-alert to customer and/or office/agent at destination.
- Completing a file with regard to invoicing/provision of incoming costs.
- Follow-up of departure + informing the client.
- You are a smooth colleague who likes administrative work in an international environment.
- You speak good Dutch, English and FrenchYou have a good knowledge of freight forwarding: B/Ls, incoterms, dangerous goods, customs documents.
- Preferably you have a Bachelor's degree in Logistics Management.
- Some experience is a nice plus, but not an absolute must.
- You like to work independently within a small team.
- You are driven, have a hands-on mentality and anticipate possible problems.
- You keep an overview, even in stressful moments.
- You are flexible, service-minded and like to go the extra mile for your customer.
- You preferably live in the Greater Antwerp area.
- A fixed fulltime contract with the possibility of working from home
- You will work in a small motivated and dynamic team where a good and open working atmosphere is important with a healthy balance between work and private life.
- There is a good on the job training foreseen
- The change to develop yourself and take initiative, with emphasis on trainings that can be followed
- We offer you a salary based on your experience
- We foresee extralegal benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and a pension plan with mortality coverage.
- Required Information
- Cover letter