Since the early days of steam locomotion, railways have fulfilled an integral role in Eurasian transport. Nowadays, rail transport offers an interesting and environmentally friendlier alternative to road, sea or air. Whether on the routes of the famous Trans-Siberian railway or on newly built tracks – a.hartrodt always strives to provide you with a range of innovative choices.
- Container transport
- Heavy loads on open wagons
- Conventional rail transport possible on several routes
Our main routes:
- Rail transport Europe – Russia and former CIS states; or vice versa
- Rail transport Europe – Mongolia; or vice versa
- Rail transport Europe - China, or vice versa
Logical integration of carriers means we combine the main leg of FCL and LCL rail transport with pre- and post-carriage by truck. Thereby ensuring a prompt and seamless distribution system.
Please find more information about rail transport Europe - China in the download area.